INVESTMENT MEETS SECURITY.
For many years Vienna has led Mercer’s quality of living ranking* as the best city in the world to live in. Vienna also shows particularly strong growth among Europe’s capitals and, thanks to the stability of its property values, it has become extremely attractive to investors.
More and more people are putting their money into property as a secure and stable investment. An investment apartment is an asset that offers protection from inflation and is secured by being entered on the property register. In the long term an investment apartment can provide a guaranteed income through indexed tenancy agreements. As well as tax advantages, one can also ecpect to make a solid return.
The key facts at a glance:
- Prime location in Vienna’s central 3rd district, on the Danube Canal between the Prater and the city
- Directly served by public transport using U3 subway stations Erdberg and Schlachthausgasse
- Perfect infrastructure and local shopping
- Close to Vienna’s University of Economics and Business
- High standard of living with added value due to the comprehensive services as well as leisure and communal spaces
- Skillfully thought-out room plans also offer attractive solutions for smaller investments.